to Come When Called Dog Training!
Does your dog operate according to a different set of definitions?
- Does saying hello mean knocking youor a complete strangerdown?
- Does relief mean eliminating wheneverand whereverthe urge strikes?
- Does a walk mean dragging you along to sniff fascinating clumps of grass?
- Does a hobby mean chewing the sofa cushions?
- Does a snack mean stealing the Thanksgiving turkey from the kitchen counter?
- Does any little distraction mean a good reason to ignore requests to sit, lie down or come when called?
If any of this sounds familiar, you’re in the right place. I can help.
Using scientific, positive training techniques and a huge bag of professional tricks collected over thirteen years of training dogs and puppies, I can get you and your dog reading from the same dictionary. I can show you how to turn your problem dogno matter how big or small the dog or the probleminto the well-mannered companion you’ve always wanted.
Call for private dog training lessons, group dog training classes and puppy kindergarten.
See how much fun training your dog can be! • 301-928-6606
Al Winder, CPDT Certified Professional Dog Trainer
Serving the Bethesda, Potomac, Rockville and Olney/Sandy Spring, Md., area.
We are committed to teaching you to train your dog or puppy using modern, reward-based training and behavior modification techniques that work quickly and effectively.
We use only gentle, positive reinforcement techniques that are people- and dog-friendly in addition to being fun and easy to learn for you and your dog.
Our methods are based in proven scientific learning principles – not in tradition.
You will learn how to communicate with your dog, and clear communication means successful training and good behavior – with no need for force or coercion.
We specialize in helping you turn your untrained or challenging dog into a well-behaved companion and good neighborhood citizen.