to Come When Called Dog Training!
Does your dog operate according to a different set of definitions?
- Does saying hello mean knocking you—or a complete stranger—down?
- Does relief mean eliminating whenever—and wherever—the urge strikes?
- Does a walk mean dragging you along to sniff fascinating clumps of grass?
- Does a hobby mean chewing the sofa cushions?
- Does a snack mean stealing the Thanksgiving turkey from the kitchen counter?
- Does any little distraction mean a good reason to ignore requests to sit, lie down or come when called?
If any of this sounds familiar, you’re in the right place. I can help.
Using scientific, positive training techniques and a huge bag of professional tricks collected over thirteen years of training dogs and puppies, I can get you and your dog reading from the same dictionary. I can show you how to turn your problem dog—no matter how big or small the dog or the problem—into the well-mannered companion you’ve always wanted.
Call for private dog training lessons, group dog training classes and puppy kindergarten.
See how much fun training your dog can be! • 301-928-6606
Al Winder, CPDT Certified Professional Dog Trainer
Serving the Bethesda, Potomac, Rockville and Olney/Sandy Spring, Md., area.